The Red 9
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
how to be a man:
- He does good.
- He meets his own needs with integrity.
- Never a victim, never a villain. Never blames, never harms.
- Reliable. Follows through, keeps promises.
- Has boundaries. Knows who to let in, who to leave out.
- Admits wrongs and makes amends.
- Accepts things he can’t change, changes what he can.
- He figures it out.
- He leverages every available resource to max advantage.
- Recognizes himself as the resource. Increases his knowledge, talents and skills
- He masters tools of every kind.
- Acquires and multiplies assets of every kind.
- Seeks and uses the keys of prosperity.
- Self-reliant and prepared for likely hardships.
- He is humble and grateful
- Seeks contact with a power greater than himself.
- Reflects on his mortality and seizes every moment of life.
- He is teachable.
- He forgives.
- He recognizes the sublime.
- He expresses appreciation.
- He sustains vitality and positivity
- He burns premium fuel. Intentional about food and water.
- Vigorously active to extend strength and stamina.
- Judiciously uses supplements and medical treatments.
- He gets proper rest.
- Free from addiction.
- Creates positive energy with thoughts, words, and movement.
- He participates…with good vibes.
- He shows up fully present and focused.
- Works hard at home and on the job.
- Enjoys leisure and recreation: he can entertain and be entertained.
- Honors, creates and participates in traditions.
- He connects. Listens, laughs and loves openly.
- Assertively expresses thoughts and feelings. He is bold, honest, respectful.
- He patiently pursues what he wants.
- He trains his mind first.
- Keeps what he’s pursuing visible as written goals.
- Open to new approaches and adjusts when necessary.
- Patiently perseveres with fortitude and grit.
- Seeks and accepts support.
- Knows his limitations and quits only when he must.
- He is fair in his judgements.
- He is internally perceptive and self-aware.
- Observant of external patterns and recognizes truth.
- Has realistic expectations.
- Interprets stress objectively and rationally.
- He understands cause and effect.
- He seeks worthy mentors and heeds their wisdom.
- He lives a life of self control.
- Master of his time.
- Master of his money.
- Master of his environment.
- Master of his mood.
- Master of his actions.
- Master of his results.
- He stands out by bringing value.
- He is skilled with both people and things.
- Lives congruently with his beliefs.
- Respected by the respected. Trusted by the trusted.
- He shows up with dignified strength: in word, appearance, behavior.
- Effectively leads others.
- Connected to a tribe of Red9 Alphas.